HP ENVY 4520 driver and Software | How To Update / Install
As years pass by, you have to update and install the drivers of your computer, printers, scanners, etc. Updating drivers of a printer is a challenging task when you don’t have a specific drivers package. Mostly the drivers are updated by CD or Pendrive. If you have lost your CD or drive, then you are in a serious problem.
Do you own HP ENVY 4520 printer? Are you finding the best driver package of this printer? Here is the comprehensive guide about updating/installing drivers of the HP ENVY 4520 printer.
The HP ENVY 4520 is one of the highly advanced and most affordable printers. This printer has the capability of printing 16 ppm for color prints and 20 ppm for black while maintaining resolutions of up to 1200 dpi.
Now, let’s know the installation process of HP ENVY 4520 drivers.
How To Install HP ENVY 4520 Drivers By Using Setup File?
Whenever you use the setup file for updating drivers, you don’t need a drive or CD. Above all, make sure you download the package according to your operating system and bit size.
- You have to download the setup file of the HP ENVY 4520 printer. You can get this file from the official website of HP.
- Once the setup file is ready, run it. The running process will start, and the installation wizard will automatically open up. You’ll also get instructions, just follow them.
- You have to connect a USB cable between your computer and printer. If this step is not mentioned in the instruction list, just avoid it.
- You have to wait for a couple of seconds to get your printer connected with the computer. There will be a few more instructions; you also have to follow them.
- You have to input all the value into the installation wizard appropriately. In the end, you’ll get a success note on your computer.
- Finally, you have to test your printer, whether it’s working or not. If it’s not working, follow the above steps and read the instructions carefully.
How To Install HP ENVY 4520 Drivers With CD?
Installing drivers through CD or drive is better and faster to do. If you have a CD, then follow the upcoming steps:
- First of all, make sure you have the right and updated package installed in your CD or DVD driver.
- Put the CD into your computer and let it run smoothly.
- Now, you have to execute the setup file and follow the installation wizard.
- You have to follow all the steps that appear on your screen until you see the ‘Finish’ button.
- Sometimes, you’ll be asked to connect your printer with a PC with a USB cable. You have to follow this step if it is mentioned in the instruction list.
- Now, you have to wait for a couple of minutes until the PC detects your HP ENVY 4520 printer. The drivers’ installation process will automatically start.
- Now, input all the values into the wizard. The last thing, you have to check the printer, whether it’s working or not. If not, then follow the above steps again.
You must keep updating your drivers to prolong the life of your printer.